This smartly written book by Bob Lovka is a great social history and cultural account of the achievements and ethics of dogs – man’s best friend and woman’s, too. The clever and colorful drawings by Setsu Broderick help to illustrate the . The 128-page book in packed with dog insights, such as:
- The universal pooch perspective.
- The theory of communication.
- Seven dog attributes that make dogs more than “just dogs.”
- Six fundamental civil rights for today’s dog.
- The canine book of Genesis.
- The “scientific” dog and cat comparison quiz.
Get in touch with your canine side!