Cat Owner Tips Tricks
Cat Tips & Tricks For Cat Owners provides information and insight into all aspects of being a cat owner. It offers invaluable advise on various stages of cat ownership, from the time you choose to adopt a cat or kitten until the time your feline companion passes away.
The book focuses on a variety of topics to make cat ownership fun and rewarding. Topics included in the book are:
- How to acclimate your cat to a new environment.
- How to teach your cat good behavior and break bad habits.
- How to acclimate your cat to children and dogs.
- Addressing health issues including diet, first aid and medical care.
- How to better understand your cat’s moods and behavior.
The authors, Herta Puttner, D.V.M and Eva Rohrer, present commonsense tips on cat training and care. Some of the tips include:
- How to keep litter and cat in the litter box.
- What are benefits of your cat eating grass.
- How to protect your houseplants from your cat and your cat from your houseplants.
The helpful cat tips and tricks book makes a great gift for cat owners or anyone contemplating adopting a cat. Make the most of your relationship with your cat by having a better understanding of cat behavior.